In a continued effort to provide safe and comfortable nursery accommodations for your children’s welfare, the following rules have been implemented. Your cooperation concerning these rules is greatly appreciated.
- The nursery is for Sportsplex members only. No non-members, relatives, or friends are allowed in nursery. Capacity is limited at the discretion of the attendant on duty. The nursery is not free if the member is not present on the premises.
- Child must be properly dressed, groomed and disciplined.
- Sick children cannot be accepted.
- Minimum age of children in nursery is 2 months to maximum age of 5 years.
- Children on a family membership are limited to 2 free hours of nursery time per day. Additional time will be charged to membership.
- Cry or distress time is limited to 10 minutes. You will be asked to take your child if they continue crying past this point
- Babies must have their own bottles, blankets, and diapers (no cloth diapers allowed). All personal belongings must be marked.
- Snacks will be provided for children from time to time. Please do not bring outside food into the nursery. Exceptions are made for bottles and toddler cups.
- Babies must wear pants over diapers.
- The nursery is closed on certain holidays and may be closed for repairs and maintenance at various times. These times will be posted in the lobby.
- The nursery closes promptly at the specified times.
- Each member will be required to show proof of nursery privileges upon each visit.
- Children who misbehave, hit or bite other children will be subject to suspension of nursery privileges. If misconduct continues, nursery privileges may be terminated.
The Sportsplex by HealthCARE Express
Where we are improving Texarkana's health and quality of life
one person, one family, one business at a time...